Welcome to Guilds
This page serves as the home of cross-stream collaboration at Gitcoin. For information on how guilds work and best practices, check out the Best Practices guides below.
These guides are included as suggestions to ensure the seamless functioning of your guild. If it makes sense to do something differently for your own guild (for example if you don’t think it makes sense for you to present weekly updates to the DAO), feel free to do so.
- How to set up a Guild
- Guild Roles
- Project Management in Guilds
- Sunsetting a Guild
- What are Guilds?
- Can I create a new Pod?
- How does this affect me in my role as a contributor?
- How do Guilds communicate?
- How does information get shared across and between Guilds?
- I think the project I’m working on belongs in the _______ Guild. How can I get myself added to it?
- I don’t have a project in the _______ Guild, but I’m very interested in their work and want to help. How can I participate?